Saturday, January 31, 2009

Looking Forward to Groudhog Day

I can't believe January is almost over - its about 45 minutes from being over to be exact. I had sushi this evening. Sushi Zen is one of my favorite places in town for sushi, but I gotta say - I don't love their new digs - the cool thing about the old place was that it was just on the side of being a dive, but it wasn't a dive and there was always bizarre music playing and you just never knew what was going to happen and that made it kind of fun; the new location is kind of stark and the music makes sense, and its way more crowded which I didn't think was possible, so the service was sketchy, but damn - that is still the BEST sushi in town - so...I put up with it.

Oh - I got the most awesome mug today. I need a coffee mug like I need a hole in my head, but I couldn't resist this one!



On the other side of the mug is the back of his head - awesome! Unfortunately because of a scratchy throat I am currently drinking hot tea, but it still makes me smile to use it - even if it is to ward off evil germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment