Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Call of the Wild

I am answering the call of the wild, okay, not the wild, but the wilderness, well not the wilderness, but a cabin nestled near enough so I can drive to the wilderness and visit the blue ridge mountains. I will spend MLK weekend outside of Asheville, NC in this lovely little place - hope its as nice as it photographs.

In the meantime, I start Georgia Southern this week, give an exam at SCAD and have a rehearsal to get through before I can hop in the car and enjoy the view, but the promise of the weekend will surely keep me going. If nothing else, I get to pull out all the cold weather gear I have and test out the scarf Mimi knitted me!

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Asheville is one of my favorite spots east of the Rockies. The cabin looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope so. Found the cabin on craigslist - will keep you posted on the success of it all

    ReplyDelete