Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Settling In

I am settling into the routine of juggling two schools, private lessons and trying to stay a step ahead of a total collapse into madness...so pretty much life is normal. Updating from the New Years Resolutions - so far I am doing a pretty good job of sticking to them. I have been pretty regular on the treadmill putting in a minimum of 4 days a week and usually more - so I feel good about that...and I have been working on trying to kick myself less and forgive myself for my more than obviously short comings. So as February lurks around the corner, I feel like I have maybe done better than feared with the resolutions.

I am working on school work - trying to stay a week ahead instead of just a day ahead - hoping that will stick too - basically trying to do everything I can to make the stress of life as enjoyable as possible. Its hard to complain about the stress of a job when so many are losing them - so let me just say that it is a struggle to feel rested and happy when stretched so thin, but I am working on finding a way to make it all work - so you can lift a glass for that if you get a chance.

In the meantime - I'll remember those of you - especially Vann - who are being directly affected by this tight economy. Best to you all - hope we all come out on the other side unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment