Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August begins

August surprisingly began. The summer is slipping away and I have done very little that I said I was going to do. So, that is pretty much normal for the season. Here begins a made dash of procrastination before I absolutely have to get to work again. Yesterday I painted the computer room a color I mixed from other leftover colors so I am not sold on it 100%, but at least I know the bookcases, baseboards, and floors are clean.




Heidi and Adam have returned which means the keeping of the worms is passed back over to them; guess I will have to find another way to compost my veggie scraps!



It will be good to have them back even though we all have to go back to our crazy schedules all too soon. At least some order will return and we'll hopefully have some fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment