Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wow - okay - so its April already??

I laughingly went through my photos and there was a nice sized folder for February Fun and an even larger one for March Fun...so, what about April? Good question. I have not taken any pictures this month. Since returning from spring break, my life has been packed just about every hour of the day. I don't know that its necessarily a bad thing, but it is for sure, a tiring thing. On top of my normally busy week of teaching, I also have jury duty next week because apparently the universe thinks I need one more thing to do - also this is holy week and if you're a singer - this means more church services - so...April fun is hiding well. I am not called for jury duty tomorrow so it will mean my "normal" day of teaching from 8am - 7:15 pm - whee! So I sit here on this Sunday of gathering clouds, writing lectures for class next week and wondering how I will make up the day(s) I end up missing if called to serve on a jury.

Making all of this stress seem doable is the promise of a new day - the opening of baseball starts tonight with a Braves v. Phillies match-up and our local single A team, the Sand Gnats, will be underway soon as well so I might just make it to summer after all and hopefully I can find some fun along the way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment