Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sand Gnat and SCAD Bee going at it

The week is almost done and I managed to finally squeeze in a little fun going to an exhibition game between the Sand Gnats and the SCAD Bees - of course the best part of the game was the mascots going at it; still, its baseball and that means spring so it was great. It also happened to be a full moon and there was an awesome sunset, so that was a nice bonus. On top of that - I had jury duty this week and did not have to serve even though its the lowest number I or any of my friends had ever had, I managed to escape my civic duty this time around.

Friday will be a bit of a long day teaching, but I should be able to enjoy a few hours of perfect Savannah spring weather before I have to get cleaned up for Good Friday services.

Here's to all of you also having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment